Seeedstudio Rainbowduino Carnival 2010: Ze blinker!!
Hey guys – I just released my second video for the rainbowduino carnival contest.
The video itself can be found here: http://vimeo.com/18406482.
Some details about this entry:
- Hardware: 1x Seeeduino, 4x Rainbowduino’s, 4x RGB LED Matrix
- Firmware: neorainbowduino
- Processing Sketch for the whole animation
- The 4 Rainbowduino’s are connected via I2c
- The sketch is showing some blinkenlight’s animation files (the ccc project), using my blinkenlight’s Processing library
- I added some kind of beat detection (using the minim library) and volume detection – the movie should play faster if the volume goes up or if a beat is detected
- each movie is randomly colorized
- This code should show, how easy it is to use the neorainbowduino firmware.
Here are some video screenshots: